SPECIAL OFFER: 1.500 Euros
myUTN-800 Dongle Server: Accessing and administering dongles over a network – even via the Internet!.
Wouldn‘t it be nice to make dongles available centrally and be able to manage and use them via the network and Internet?.
All you need to do is connect your dongle to a myUTN-80 or myUTN-800 dongle server. You can then access it easily from your workstation via the network or the Internet – regardless of where you or your employees are.
The myUTN-800 dongle server is a sophisticated version for server rooms that can provide up to 20 software license dongles via USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports over the ideal for where a lot of users want to access a large number of dongles.
Two installed power supplies and two network connections ensure that the server is very reliable. In addition, the configuration can be backed up to an SD card and transferred quickly to another myUTN-800 dongle server in an emergency.
The server is also equipped with a multi-segment fault display to diagnose problems at a glance. Cloud providers and co-location facilities that make virtual workstations and servers running dongle-proctected software available to their customers are always on the safe side with the myUTN-800.
Of course, the myUTN-800 has all of the security and dongle management functions of its smaller brother, the myUTN-80!
Suitable for use:
- in data centres
- for cloud providers
- in large companies with many different dongle licenses in use
- in institutions with dongle pools: universities, schools, etc.
- in virtual network environments
- in companies with high security requirements
- when there are insufficient USB ports at workstations
- for making dongles available to off-site staff
- 20 × USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- 2 × gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × power supply
- SD card interface for configuration backup
- multi-segment display
- for 32-/64-bit Windows operating systems (XP and higher)
- for Mac OS X 10.6.x and higher
- browser-based administration (monitoring, configuration, administration, firmware update)
- 802.1x authentication
- prepared for direct installation in the server rack